PF Transport offers interpretation services in many languages including American Sign Language. We also provide telephonic interpretation and document translation. Our network of linguists are trained to deliver accuracy while protecting the integrity of the message.
All of our interpreters adhere to our Code of Ethics for Interpreters in Health Care:
- The interpreter treats as confidential, within the treating team, all information learned in the performance of their professional duties, while observing relevant requirements regarding disclosure.
- The interpreter strives to render the message accurately.
- The interpreter strives to maintain impartiality and refrains from giving counsel, advice, and personal biases or beliefs.
- The interpreter maintains the boundaries of the professional role, refraining from personal involvement.
- The interpreter treats all parties with respect.
- The interpreter strives to continually enhance his/her knowledge and skills.
- The interpreter must at all times behave in a professional and ethical manner.